The SIG MCX is an innovative weapon system built around a battle-proven core: SIG's gas-operated, short-stroke piston system. Trust it for the outstanding performance, no matter the conditions, that you've come to expect from the leading name in firearms.
- 16" Hammer Forged Barrel
- Ambidextrous Selector, Mag Release and Charging Handle
- Skeletonized Low-Profile Side Folding Stock
- Short-Stroke Gas Piston with Auto-Regulating Gas Valve
- Nickel Boron Bolt and Bolt Carrier
- Alloy KeyMod Handguard
- Aluminum Side Folding Stock
- Caliber- 5.56 NATO
- Action Type- Semi-Auto
- Operating System- Gas Piston, Rotating Bolt
- Stock Type- Multiple Configurations
- Forend Types- Alloy KeyMod
- Weight w/o Magazine- 2.72kg / 6lb
- Overall Length- 908.05mm / 35.75"
- Barrel Length- 406.4mm / 16.0" Hammer Forged
- Rifling- 1:7(5.56)
- Trigger Type- Mil-Spec
- Trigger Weight - 6.6-8.6 lb / 29.36-38.26 N
- Mag Type- AR-15 Type
- Mag Capacity- 30
FFL Required Before Shipping. Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.