Sig Sauer Romeo Zero Reflex Red Dot Sight - 3 MOA Coyote
Red Dot Sight
Available for In-Store Purchase Auburn, WA
Ships from Distribution Facility
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
The fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight - the ROMEOZero has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. the sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat HD Polymer lens system. The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price.
- SpectraCoat HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- WeaponsGrade Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
- 8 vivd, user configurable daytime illumination levels
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down with does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient that conventional red dots
- 10 year battery life - unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- Assembled in the USA
- Color: Coyote
- Magnifications: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Overall Length: 1.6"
- Overall Width: 0.93"
- Height: 0.93"
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Illumination Settings: 8 daytime
- Runtime: 20000 hrs
ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With:
- Direct mount to ROMEOZero
- Shield RMS-c footprint
- J-Point footprint
|Product Type||Red Dot Sight|