You have no items in your shopping cart.
- ROMEO4 sights are parallax-free so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight
- Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight
- Dual reticle option, on select models, toggle between 2 MOA red dot or circle dot (2 MOA red dot with 65 MOA circle)
- ROMEO4 utilizes an ultra-efficient red LED illumination system for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coatings to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations
- Features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 5000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance
- Available with M1913 Picatinny low mounts (standard) or 1.41” co-witness riser mounts (standard or Quick Detach)
- The ROMEO4 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.