Wind Talker M4DC 5.56mm Sound Suppressor The Smith Enterprise, Inc. M4DC (“Direct Connect") Wind Talker sound suppressor, designed to interface perfectly with the world’s best flash hider – the patented Vortex design, is an extremely robust and efficient unit intended specifically for official end-users. With the suppressor being rebuildable in the field, this fact should not be lost upon combat leaders and logisticians as a most fiscally responsible system. The fact that the suppressor is rebuildable in the field at the operator level and without special tools should be an equally important consideration.
- Rebuildable in the field without the need for special tools.
- Titanium locking collar.
- Compatible for use with Winchester Ranger 45 grain frangible ammunition.
- Suitable for all 5.56mm NATO weapons with appropriate Vortex DC unit.
- Secure dual locking plates.
- Materials and finishes selected for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Special hard chroming of internal components for long life.
- Overall length, inches: 9.2
- Diameter, in.: 1.5
- Weight, ounces: 26
- SEI Vortex G6A2 Flash Suppressor (P/N 1003V)
- Outer body and internals – 300 series Stainless Steel
- Coupling Device – Titanium
- Locking Plates – 17-4 Stainless Tool Steel
- Finishes – Tiodize on coupling device. The end cap and the locking collar are salt bath nitrite to 60 Hrc. Extremely hard thin dense chrome is on internal components and they are treated after to prevent cracking of the chrome
|SKU||SEI - 1080|