Smith & Wesson M&P 380 SHIELD EZ Manual Thumb Safety
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
- Easy to rack slide.
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
- Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
- Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is a round in the chamber.
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
- Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|