Smith & Wesson’s new M&P SHIELD is a slim, concealable, lightweight, striker-fired polymer pistol. The new M&P SHIELD features a slim design combined with the proven and trusted features found in the M&P Pistol Series. From the pistol’s easily concealed one-inch profile to its optimized 18-degree grip angle, the M&P SHIELD offers professional-grade features that provide consumers with simple operation and reliable performance.
Chambered in 9mm, the M&P SHIELD features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, durable, corrosion resistant finish, coated stainless steel slide and barrel. This model is standard with a 3.1-inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 6.1 inches and an unloaded weight of 19 ounces. For fast tracking and smooth target acquisition, the M&P SHIELD is standard with a 5.3-inch sight radius and has been enhanced with a short, consistent trigger pull measuring 6.5 pounds. Featuring a quick and audible reset made possible by the striker-fired action, the M&P SHIELD allows multiple rounds to be placed on target both consistently and accurately.
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P line of firearms
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Includes 2 magazines: one with extended capacity for full grip
- 18 degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Striker-fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Striker Fire
- Capacity: 7 and 8 Round Magazines
- Barrel Length: 3.1 in
- Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 6.1 in
- Frame Width: .95 in
- Overall Height: 4.6 in
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 19.0 oz
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black / Durable Corrosion Resistant
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|