Smith & Wesson Model 442 Airweight .38 Special Revolver
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 442 is a variation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
- Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
- Stainless steel barrel
- Carbon steel cylinder
- Snag-Free enclosed hammer
- Rated for continuous +P Use
- Caliber: 38 S&W SPECIAL +P
- Capacity: 5
- Standard Safety
- Barrel Length: 1.875" / 4.8 cm
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Front Sight: Integral
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Action: Double Action Only
- Grip: Black Polymer
- Weight: 15.5 oz / 439.4g
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Purpose: Concealed Carry, Law Enforcement & Military, Personal Protection, State Compliance
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|
|Option||Smith & Wesson|