For those looking for something a little more rugged, there's Terminus XR G10. Stripped, back, straightforward, clad with an honest G10 handle and stone washed hardware. The XR locking mechanism is snappy and adjusts over lifespan of the knife. The D2 steel blade features high toughness and wear resistance. The knife is fully ambidextrous, with swappable belt clip for left or right wear. Three different opening methods: thumb stud, XR Lock, and kick. The Terminus XR is setting a new bar for EDC.
- Versatile EDC: Whether you climb into treestands, climb mountains, or just carry your knife at work, this knife is for you.
- XR LOCKING MECHANISM: The XR locking mechanism is snappy and adjusts over the lifespan of the knife.
- WEAR IT YOUR WAY: Swappable belt clip for left or right wear.
- ELEGANTLY APPOINTED: Clad with an honest G10 handle and stonewashed hardware.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.21"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.26"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 3.2 oz
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.95"
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.10"
- PRODUCT FAMILY: Terminus
- PRODUCT TYPE: Folding Knife
- LOCKING MECHANISM: XR
- OPENING MECHANISM: XR, Thumb stud, Kick
- BELT CLIP TYPE: Reversible Low-Carry
- ENGRAVABLE: Yes
- FINISH: Stone Wash
- EDGE TYPE: Straight
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: D2
- BLADE SHAPE: Clip Point
- HARDNESS: Rc. 58-60
- HANDLE MATERIAL: G10
- HANDLE COLOR: Crimson
|Manufacturer||SOG Specialty Knives & Tools|