SRM 1216 16 Rounds
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages.
- Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 8, 12, or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4 or 3 inch shotshells.
- Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine.
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length of the 1216 model is only 34 inches with a standard 18 inch barrel, but the more compact 1212 and 1208 are available.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Length: 32 1/2"
- Weight: 7.25lbs
- Magazine Type: Detachable - High Capacity Manually Indexing
- Action Type: Semi-Automatic
- Cartridge: 12 Gauge, 2 3/4" and 3" Shells
- Round Types: Game loads, Trap loads, Slugs, #00 Buck, other specialty rounds
- SRM Pad: Included
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.