The Strike Industries Bikini Hand Stop (BHS) gives the shooter increased ergonomics and control of the weapon. The hand stop is made from durable and lightweight polymer compatible with M-LOK rails. The BHS is bi-directional and can be mounted in either direction and includes two (2) per pack. The low-profile design with all rounded corners or smooth edges help to avoid snags. The SI Bikini Hand Stop gives the shooter a quick indexing point for faster weapon deployment which can be used in a "push" or "pull" style grip. You can mount the hand stop more forward on the handguard as it's also designed to go in between your index and middle fingers. The more forward position on the handguard can help get the BHS out of the way when in a kneeling or prone position as well as other accessories and equipment. Also you can mount at 3 or 9 o'clock positions to use as a thumb ledge for applying downward pressure to mitigate recoil. Getting its name from the obvious sexy shape, the Strike Industries Bikini Hand Stop rail attachment gives you increased accuracy and stability at a super budget friendly price while barely adding any weight.
- x2 Bikini Hand Stop
- x2 #8-32x0.3" screw
- x2 M-LOK nut
- x1 Torx key
- x1 Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242®
- Increased ergonomics and control of weapon
- Gives shooter a quick indexing point for faster weapon deployment
- Use in a "push" or "pull" style grip and also in between fingers
- Mount at 3 or 9 o'clock positions to use as thumb ledge
- Low-profile with all rounded corners or smooth edges to avoid snags
- Bi-directional and can be mounted in either direction
- Made from durable and lightweight polymer
- For M-LOK rail
DISCLAIMER: LINK screws and nuts provided are not manufacturer by Strike Industries. Please make routine checks that the screws and nuts are secure as part of the preventive maintenance of the firearm.