The FA762K sound suppressor adds just 5.6 inches to the original length of your Armalite AR-10, Knight SR-25 Battle Rifle, Bushmaster BAR-10, DPMS LR308, M1A, M14, Mk14 EBR, Springfield Scout, HK 417, or other 7.62 mm / .308 caliber rifle, yet it provides superior sound suppression. The FA762K will also fit bolt-action rifles, such as the Remington 700P, that are threaded to accept a compatible SureFire suppressor adapter.
All SureFire sound suppressors require an adapter for attachment to a firearm. Adapters for the FA762K sound suppressor screw directly onto the original rifle muzzle threads-see Parts and Accessories below.
Chosen by the US military, SWAT teams, and law enforcement agencies across the country, proven in the world's toughest combat conditions, only SureFire sound suppressors for rifles and machine guns combine every important suppressor feature: excellent sound, flash, and dust signature reduction-key components of SureFire's Total Signature Reduction (TSR); minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of attach/detach cycles; rock-solid attachment in seconds; compact size; minimal weight; fail-safe baffles to prevent bullet side-exit; and extreme durability permitting full-time use-in fact, your SureFire suppressor should outlast your firearm barrel.
All SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits-they protect shooter and team members against both permanent and temporary hearing loss, enhancing situational awareness and communication; reduce sound signature, concealing shooter's position; reduce or virtually eliminate muzzle flash and dust signatures, concealing shooter's position, preserving night vision and unobstructed view; reduce recoil, improving bullet impact observation and allowing faster follow-up shots.ITAR Notice
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.Features:
- High-performance sound attenuation
- Rock-solid attachment in seconds without tools
- Minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Redundant-welded subcomponents eliminate parts loosening
- Compact size and light weight, allowing full-time use
- End-mount design does not overlap firearm barrel
- Machined from heat-treated stainless steel, finished in tough, corrosion-resistant IonBond
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion due to special alloy construction
- No permanent modifications needed for AR-10-type weapons and the Mk14, M14, and M1A rifles.
- Caliber - 7 .62 mm (.308)
- Weight - 19 .0 ounces
- Length - 8 .40 inches
- Diameter - 1 .5 inches