You have no items in your shopping cart.
MB68AR Enables attachment of FA68AR suppressor to any 6.8 Rem. SPC rifle or carbine with 5/8-24 muzzle threads and (due to overlap design) first 2.75" of barrel (measured from muzzle back) clear of obstructions and no more than .749" in diameter. This adapter functions alone as a high-performance muzzle brake when the suppressor is removed. Patented design greatly diffuses side blast, counteracts up/right muzzle movement to keep muzzle on target, eliminates felt concussion on shooter. Heat-treated stainless steel construction. ITAR Notice Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130. Features
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for most M4, M16, and AR15-type weapons with 5/8-24 muzzle threads