The Patented [ US Patent No. D669,149 ] Gear Sector™ offset flashlight mount was designed to provide a low profile, ergonomic solution for attaching a weapon light to a Picatinny rail. We designed the mount to fit perfectly flush with the Tango Down rail panels for an uninterrupted rail space. This model fits the Surefire Scout Light® series lights which include the M300A, M300B, M600B, M600C, and M600U weapon lights. It comes complete with all mounting hardware, screws, allen keys, and Vibra-Tite® to make installation fast and easy. Mod 3 introduces an 1144 StressProof® heat treated full width steel index.
Also fits the following lights:
- LensLight K.O WM
- Surefire® M300A Mini Scout Light®
- Surefire® M300B Mini Scout Light®
- Surefire® M600AA Scout Light®
- Surefire® M600B Scout Light®
- Surefire® M600C Scout Light®
- Surefire® M600P Fury® Scout Light®
- Surefire® M600U Ultra Scout Light®
Materials & Construction
The Surefire Scout Light® Offset Flashlight Mount is constructed using multiple base materials and is precision CNC machined from billet stock. Material and finish processes are outlined below:
- Base Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Finish: Cerakote™ Dark Earth ( H-235 ) over clear Type III, Class II Hard Coat
- Index Material: 1144 StressProof® heat treated steel
- Index Finish: Nitrocarburising by Nitrotec®
- Weight: 0.96 ozs.
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
The Surefire Scout Light® Offset Flashlight Mount comes complete with the following components:
- 1ea. Surefire Scout Light® Offset Flashlight Mount
- 2ea. 8×32 5⁄16 long cap screws for attaching light to mount
- 1ea. 3⁄32 hex key for securing light retaining screws
- 1ea. 9⁄64 hex key for securing mount to rail system
- 1ea. Vibra-Tite® VC3™ thread locking compound.
Instructions | Click on the link to your left to download the user manual for this product. The instructions are in Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to view and print the instructions.
If you do not have Adobe's Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html.
|SKU||GS-3121 Mod 3|