The Patented [US Patent No. D684,647] Gear Sector™ offset flashlight mount was designed to provide a low profile, ergonomic solution for attaching a weapon light to a Picatinny rail. We designed the mount to fit perfectly flush with the Tango Down® rail panels for an uninterrupted rail space. This model fits the Surefire X-Series® lights. It can also be used to offset iron sights and MRDs. It comes complete with all mounting hardware, screws, hex keys, and Vibra-Tite® to make installation fast and easy. Mod 3 components feature an 1144 StressProof® heat treated full width steel index.
Fits the following lights:
- Surefire X300®
- Surefire X300® Ultra
- Surefire X400®
- Surefire X400® Ultra
- Streamlight TLR-1®
- Streamlight TLR-2®
- Streamlight TLR-3®
- Streamlight TLR-4®
- Streamlight TLR-VIR®
Materials & Construction
The Surefire Surefire X-Series® Offset Flashlight Mount is constructed using multiple base materials and is precision CNC machined from billet stock. Material and finish processes are outlined below:
- Base Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Finish: Cerakote™ Dark Earth ( H-235 ) over clear Type III, Class II Hard Coat
- Index Material: 1144 StressProof® heat treated steel
- Index Finish: Nitrocarburising by Nitrotec®
- Weight: 1.28 ozs.
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
The Surefire Surefire X-Series® Offset Flashlight Mount comes complete with the following components:
- 1ea. Surefire Surefire X-Series® Offset Flashlight Mount
- 1ea. 9/64th hex key for securing mount to rail system
- 1ea. Vibra-Tite® VC3™ thread locking compound
Instructions | Click on the link to your left to download the user manual for this product. The instructions are in Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to view and print the instructions.
If you do not have Adobe's Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html.
|SKU||GS-3141 Mod 3|