Swampfox Trihawk 3x30 IR BDC Prism Sight
Swampfox Trihawk 3x30 IR BDC Prism Sight
Trihawk is the 3x prism scope featuring a super wide, true ten-degree field of view. Looking through Trihawk, you'll see a 52ft field of view from edge to edge at 100 yards. Yet Trihawk still offers greater eye relief than comparable prism scopes from other brands. Trihawk’s Trident reticle is great for fast acquisition up close while also providing capability for medium range engagements using either a 5.56/.308 BDC or MOA ladder. Choose from red or green glass etched “Shake ‘N Wake” reticle illumination. If you are looking for a tough, compact, fixed power scope to do it all, look through a Trihawk-- you’ll be impressed by what you see.
You’ve never seen through a 3x prism scope like the Swampfox Trihawk. Trihawk’s magic is achieving a true 10-degree field of view, while still giving the shooter 33% more eye relief than classic military issue prism scopes.
When you need a simple, tough and compact fixed power scope to take fast and accurate shots from CQB distance out to medium range, you’ll see more (and hit more) when you’re seeing it all through a Trihawk.
Situational Awarness Expanded:
- While the swamapfox Blade 1x prism is still the king of close quarters shooting with both eyes open, Trihawk 3x extends your situational awareness further down range.
- Compared to other 3x prism scopes in the same price range, at 100 yards you’ll see over 20 ft more from edge to edge when you’re aiming with a Trihawk. That means seeing more targets at once, driving the rifle from target to target faster, and tracking moving targets like game animals with confidence that isn’t possible with the scopes of yesteryear.
- Trihawk 3x shares the advanced reticle illumination technology found in the Blade 1x prism scope. Choose from red or green illumination versions. The first two brightness settings, N1 and N2, are for use in conjunction with night vision devices. Settings 9 and 10 are daylight bright.
- After 225 seconds without detecting motion, Trihawk’s Shake ‘N Wake system shuts off reticle illumination to preserve battery life, leaving the etched reticle to remain in black. As soon as you pick up your rifle, illumination instantly returns to the previous setting.
The Etched Reticle Advantage:
- Red dots are great, and there’s a lot to be said for the flexibility of the classic red dot + 3x magnifier combination. But red dots aren’t ideal for shooters with astigmatism or other eye issues that interfere with perceiving dot sights. Adding a 3x magnifier won’t fix it either.
- Trihawk’s chemically etched reticle and fast focus adjustable ocular present a clean, crisp, and fast sight picture for nearly any shooter’s eyes. Trihawk’s reticle cannot “wash out” like red dots can, and in the event of a sudden battery failure, the reticle is still usable in black. Trihawk's reticle is available in 5.56 NATO / .308 Win BDC.
A Complete Solution:
- Trihawk features premium glass, tough construction, and comes with everything you need to get completely set up, including high quality flip-up lens caps and a Honeycomb Anti-reflective Device. Everything you need is included right in the box to begin with, all backed up by the Swampfox 50,000 Round Guarantee.
Low Magnification, High Quality Glass:
- There’s no place for poor glass here. Low magnification prism scopes got their popularity in the first place for featuring fantastic clarity and light transmission. Would you settle for anything less? Swampfox didn’t. Trihawk’s glass features rare earth metals and state of the art coatings providing maximum light transmission, anti-glare, anti-fog, anti-scratch, and hydrophobic performance. In short, Trihawk’s glass is anti-suck.
Master Your Sector Of Fire:
- When you look through a Trihawk 3x prism scope, you command a wide of territory extending hundreds of yards in front of you. You can use the 5.56 NATO / .308 BDC or 40 MOA ladder reticle to make confident, fast hits without losing your situational awareness and overall command of the field.
- The overall flexibility created by Trihawk’s field of view, excellent eyebox, and glass quality is truly outstanding. Fast in close quarters, with the ability to take quality shots past 500 yards, Trihawk’s “sweet spot” is its dominating performance from 50 to 400 yards.
No BS, Just Back Up:
- Like the Blade 1x, swampfox built Trihawk 3x with the most strenuous law enforcement, home defense, and harsh use in mind from the start. When it really counts, Trihawk owners will be able to focus on the task at hand, not worry about whether their optic is up to the job.
- Like all Swampfox products, Trihawk is backed by their 50,000 Round Guarantee. If your Trihawk ever stops performing as it should, they will repair or replace it. Done.
- Trihawk’s Trident Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) reticle features a center trident surrounded by an outer ring and indicator lines to draw your eye to the center of the field of view for very fast sight acquisition. The BDC is compatible with 5.56 NATO and .308 Win bullet trajectories.
- Adjustment Click Value: 0.5 MOA
- Reticle Type: 5.56 / .308 BDC or MOA Ladder
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens Diameter: 30mm
- Illumination Positions: 10 total, 2 NV
- Brightness Adjustments: Up/Down Digital Press
- Shockproof G Forces: 800Gs
- Waterproof: 1 Meter/ IPX7
- Battery Type: CR123a
- Max Battery Life: 3,000 hours
- Dimensions: 4.55”(length) * 2.28” (width) * 3.43”(height)
- Weight: 15.4 ounces
- Lens: Fully Multi Coated
- Specialty Coatings: Anti-fog, hydrophobic, anti-scratch
- Parallax: Parallax free @100 yards
- Eye Relief: 2.36"
- Exit Pupil: 9.5mm
- Mount Type: Picatinny T25 Star Mount Bolts: 35 inch-pounds torque.
- Chassis: 6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Windage/Elevation Movement Range (MOA): +/- 45MOA/ Total 90MOA Range
- Flip-Up Lens Covers
- Integral Picatinny Mount, 1.75" Optic Centerline Height.
- Lens Cloth
- Anti-Reflection Device