The Mission Ready Suppressor
Standard 308, magnum, or subsonic rifle, the Specwar 7.62 delivers unmatched precision in a lightweight, durable suppressor. The unique Active Spring Retention design provides solid repeatability for complete confidence in your next shot. True Bore manufacturing process ensures the highest level of accuracy with minimal point of impact shift.
Active Spring Retention (ASR)
The Specwar 762 features the patent pending Active Spring Retention (ASR) mounting system for solid trouble free lockup. Installation and removal takes seconds. The use of our proprietary TrueBore manufacturing process ensures precise bore alignment and minimal point of impact shift. Includes a flash hider.
- Worry-free, positive locking ASR quick detach mount, Specwar will not loosen while firing
- Ability to be mounted on 5.56 flash hider for multi caliber versatility
- Lifetime Warranty
- TrueBore manufacturing ensures little to no point of impact shift
- Low back pressure
- Caliber: 7.62mm (.308)
- Length: 9.0"
- Diameter: 1.50"
- Weight: 24.0 oz
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Construction: Welded Baffles / Wire EDM Cut Bore (TrueBore)
- Proprietary PolyMimetic high temperature alloy
- Tube: 316 Stainless Steel
- Mounts: 316 Stainless Steel
- 137dB (Tested with Remington 700, 20" barrel, M80 ammo)
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY