The Timney Calvin Elite Series Triggers now feature Carbo Nitride Coating, which allows us the opportunity to provide you with the highest quality trigger available anywhere. The thermochemical process simultaneously diffuses nitrogen and carbon into the surface of ferrous metals. This coating is substantially harder than hardened tool steel and increases the long-term wear, provides exceptional corrosion resistance, far surpassing the military salt water corrosion standards and increases lubricity to your trigger. This provides your Timney with a lifetime of smooth edges because we understand the importance of, “Every shot counts.”
For the discriminating shooter, demanding the utmost performance from their trigger, Timney has created a new line of triggers designed to be robust and yet delicate enough to be set with a pull weight as low as 8 ounces. An engineering accomplishment, the Calvin Elite series of Timney Triggers feature wear components that are made from A2 tool steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 58 and Teflon-nickel coatings. Sears are wire EDM cut and triggers are CNC machine using state-of-the-art robotics. The lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum housings are CNC machined and anodized Timney Elite Gold.
The Calvin Elite Series of triggers are named for Calvin Motley, Timney’s design genius, who is responsible for such award-winning triggers as the Timney AR drop-in trigger, Remington 700 with unique trigger blocking safety and loads of other critically acclaimed replacement triggers.
- Self-contained drop in trigger.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC Machined aluminum housing with Wire EDM cut, Heat treated Tool steel trigger and sears.
- Featuring a double sear design.
- Timney Golden Elite colored housing.
- Two position, trigger blocking side safety.
- Fully adjustable Sear Engagement, Over-travel, and pull weight 8oz
- Available in blue(black)
- Teflon nickel coated Sears to guarantee a lifetime of reliable service.