Our Rainier Arms Mountain MUR upper receiver group was designed for the enthusiast that's looking for an awesome foundation for their next upper build using our 16" 1:7 twist Mountain series barrel, the Vltor MUR upper receiver group and Lo Profile gas block. The rest is entirely up to the customer and can be easily built out.Does NOT come with a BCG, Muzzle device, Charging handle or handguard. Component List:
- Rainier Arms Mountain Series 16" Barrel, Midlength Gas System with 1:7 Twist
- Rainier Arms Match Lo Pro gas block
- Vltor MUR Upper receiver with UPK
- Rainier Arms Barrel nut
- Gas tube
- Weight: 2lbs 7oz
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Excellent value and great base parts for an upper.Review by Mark B
Put the assembled upper together with a Spike's nickel-boron bolt carrier group and mounted it to a DPMS lower fit with a LaRue MBT and some other high end parts.
After a little work to balance the spring and buffer with a mid-length gas system, I as very impressed. Sighted it in @ 50 yards (Hornady 8126N TAP 75 gr. T2) with a US Optics 1.8-10 TPAL optic and was shooting consistent cloverleaf three shot groups. Took it out to 250 yards and had no trouble consistently hitting three inch groupings on steel plates. Did an admirable job at 500 yards as well, but my personal skill set is not that well developed for shots over 300 yards.
I am very happy with this product. (Posted on 9/20/2016)
- Super UpperReview by Chrispy
- Just got my Upper, WOW, Just what I've wanted, Mountain CHF CL barrel, VLTOR upper, Rainier GB. Great start, everything you need to custom out your upper. Added to an Existing Stag Lower, it's like they made for each other, perfect fit. I was going to build a billet lower, heck no, build another replacement for my stag upper. Very pleased and look forward to my next purchase from Rainier. (Posted on 11/16/2014)