Custom Cerakote HEXMAG Magazines or Grip.
HEXMAG Magazines Series 1
- A Superior Grip is achieved with our Patent Pending hexagon surface pattern.
- Our Anti Tilt Follower was designed to help stop residue particles from entering back into your rifle.
- Our High Visibility Orange Follower allows for safer clearing of your rifle’s chamber.
- Tool Free Design, no tools or bullet tips needed to disassemble and clean the inside of your AR-15 magazine.
- A Heat Treated 17-7 PH Stainless Steel Spring, allows for long term magazine storage while fully loaded. Stainless steel resists corrosion unlike music wire or silicon steel springs.
- Our HX30’s Reinforced Polymer Construction is lighter than other leading AR-15 magazine.
- 5.56 x 45 / .223 Remington, 300ACC Blackout approved. 458 SOCOM tested working by an independent manufacturer.
- National Tactical Officers Association tested and approved. NTOA
***Note: This product is also restricted in the States of California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.***
Advanced Tactical Grip
The new Advanced Tactical Grip from Hexmag is the latest AR-15 accessory to hit the market. This pistol grip features Hexmag’s signature hexagonal pattern for superior grip but can also be outfitted with Hexmag’s Grip Tape. The Advanced Tactical Grip goes beyond style and great looks, it features X-Tech tactical’s patented 3 position adjustment so it can be set at 17,25, and 33 degrees. If you have a short barreled rifle or a pistol you can set the grip at 17 degrees if you are maneuvering in tight spaces. If you have a regular carbine length AR you can set it at 25 degrees, or if you need a more relaxed position that is set further back you can set it to 33 degrees. This is all done by loosening the screw a few turns with the supplied Allen wrench and resetting the grip on the mount to your desired angle.
|SKU||US War Fighters|
|Manufacturer||US War Fighters|