High Performance Muzzle Brake for Eliminating Recoil
The VG6 GAMMA 556 was designed using state of the art engineering techniques, utilizing CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and CAE (Computer Aided Engineering). 100% CNC machined for optimal performance. Stainless steel construction for longevity. The VG6 GAMMA 556 is a muzzle brake and compensator hybrid. It virtually eliminates recoil and minimizes muzzle movement. The unique combination of both braking and compensating features inspire shooter confidence and allows the shooter to make very fast follow up shots. The VG6 GAMMA 556 has been tuned for versatility as well. The brake has been optimized for 10.5" to 18.5" barrel lengths, but ultra-shorty SBRs and AR-Pistols with shorter barrels and full sized 20" rifles will benefit greatly from the muzzle brake as well. Specs:
- Material : 17-4ph Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish : BLACKNITRIDE - Satin Finish(Half Gloss)
- Length 1.75 inch
- Diameter 0.86 inch
- Weight 2.1oz
- Surface Hardness : 68RC
- Caliber : 5.56mm/.223 Rem. only
- Thread : 1/2-28 RH
- Installation : Crush Washer (included), Installation should be done by a qualified gunsmith.
* Do not use with any other muzzle attachment devices like sound suppressor. Please use the GAMMA 556 alone.