Born into the bloodline of our popular Diamondback family, this all-new spotter delivers outstanding performance"clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.Features: Optical Features
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position"most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
- Magnification: 20-60 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80 mm
- Linear Field of View: 105-51 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View: 2-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 22 feet
- Eye Relief: 16.5-20 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4-1.3 mm
- Length: 14.8 inches
- Weight: 47.1 ounces