The high-end Razor is a reflex sight built for top-tier performance and incredible versatility. The highly polished glass is clear and crisp from edge to edge. Exceptional resolution and a wide field of view present a sight picture sure to impress. The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. Fast and accurate, clear, compact, durable and dependable—the Razor red dot is a sight worthy of the Razor name.
***Comes in 3 MOA Dot or 6 MOA Dot***
- Premium Wide-Field Lens: Provides exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex XR proprietary anti-reflection lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside.
- Shockproof Construction: High recoil rating.
- One-Piece Chassis: Maximizes strength and waterproofness with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy chassis. Compact and lightweight.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Hard-coat anodization is durable. Matte black finish.
- Parallax Free: Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
- Battery Life: One year average battery use at highest setting.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 3 or 6 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 170 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 114 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free
- Length: 1.83 inches
- Weight 1.4 ounces