Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable Brightness Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Variable Mount Heights Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired.
|Eye Relief||3.7 inches|
|Field of View||75 feet/100 yards|
|Adjustment Graduation||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|