Whether you’re burning through a 3-Gun Stage, logging some range time, or holding for hair on a coyote you’ve duped into thinking you’re lunch, the Strike Eagle is up to the task. High-quality, fully multi-coated lenses deliver a clear, crisp sight picture and optimal low-light performance. A true one-power on the low end of its 6x zoom range provides quick target acquisition in close quarters scenarios. Need to engage targets at distance? Crank it up to 6x and let it rip.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Glass-etched Reticle Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.5 inches|
|Field of View||116.5-19.2 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||44 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||140 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||140 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|