Our ultimate field-packing tripod, the Summit provides the perfect combination of size, weight, rugged build and fast operation. No other tripod gets out of your pack and on target quicker than a Summit. Choose the Summit XLT (Extra-long Extention) for maximum height.Features:
- 5 Section Legs: Allow for maximum height with minimum packing length.
- Light Weight: Designed for an easy carry.
- Twist Leg Locks: Valued for rapid adjustment of leg height and reduced bulk.
- Ball Head: Compact, handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate and locking mechanism.
- Variable Leg Angles: Allow for flexible positioning and reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs: Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook: Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column: Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet: Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Height: 7.6-64.1 inches
- Maximum Load: 11 pounds
- Leg Sections: 5
- Multiple Leg Angles: 3
- Folded Height: 18.1 inches
- Folded Width: 4 inches
- Weight: 3.6 pounds