The Viper R/T tactical binocular combines award-winning optics and tactical features to create a tough, durable roof prism binocular-reliable in the worst conditions. XD (extra-low dispersion glass) objective lenses further enhance resolution and deliver the true-to-life color accuracy so essential for identifying targets at long distances in low light. Law enforcement and hunters can range objects of known dimension with the R/T Ranging reticle, which features four silhouettes to serve as a secondary ranging aid.Features:
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Phase Correction: Used on roof prism models only"coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Fold up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Flared to eliminate stray light and rotatable for a custom fit.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Eye Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Adapter sold separately.
- Magnification: 10 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 20 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5 mm
- Linear Field of View: 278 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View: 5.3 degrees
- Close Focus: 8.2 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 59-75 mm
- Height: 6.7 inches
- Width: 5.2 inches
- Weight: 27.2 ounces