Pick out the detail you need with the compact 65mm Viper HD spotting scope at your fingetips. XR anti-reflective coatings team up with HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution, color fidelity, and maximum brightness. Meet challenging conditions with confidence thanks to the superior fogproof and waterproof performance of the rugged Viper. Easily the best way to make your trophy selection without putting a mile on your boots"the high-performing Viper HD spotting scope has your name on it.Features:
- HD Lens Elements: HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Twist Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus: Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
- Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position"most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
- Picatinny Accessory Rail: Allows easy attachment of red dot type sights.
- Magnification: 15-45 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Linear Field of View: 140-65 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View: 2.7-1.2 degrees
- Close Focus: 16 feet
- Eye Relief: 18 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.5-1.5 mm
- Length: 15.8 inches
- Weight: 53.3 ounces