The Viper Red Dot's super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. The Viper gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with suppressor height iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast.
Fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery.
**The Viper comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
Fully Multi-Coated- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
Single-Piece Chassis- Compact and lightweight.
Waterproof- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
ArmorTek- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
Battery Life- 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
- If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
- Slide cutout type
- Glock MOS (9mm or .40) - Need to add shim from UM Tactical (SHIM-BDS) Use plate #1 (Call Vortex Customer Care for the correct mounting screws).
- Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm) - Need to add shim from UM Tactical (SHIM-BDS). Use plate #5 (Call Vortex Customer Care for the correct mounting screws).
- M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the “B” screws
- FNX-45- Need to add shim from UM Tactical (SHIM-BDS). Uses the non-Trijicon plate.
Rear sight dovetail mounts:
- Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
- 1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
- Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precison.
- Hole Spacing Detail: Hole spacing detail for Viper 6 MOA red dot.