Winchester Super-X 6.5 Creedmoor 129gr Power Point Ammunition - 20rd Box
Prop. 65 Warning for CA Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground and can only be ship to the 48 Contiguous States.
For decades, hunters and shooters have relied on Winchester Super-X rifle ammunition. Best known for time-proven dependability, the rounds offered include a hollow point and lead core for rapid expansion on game, as well as a thin-wall jacket, which reduces engraving forces for improved accuracy.
The tursted Power-Point line of calibers and bullet weights provides hunters with the widest product slecetion offered by winchester in a time-proven design.
- Power-Point: Assures quick and massive knock-down
- Strategic Notching: Provides consistent and reliable expansion
- Contoured Jacket: Maximum expansion performance.
- Alloyed Lead Core: Increases retained weight for deeper penetration.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight: 129 Grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: .324
- Muzzle Velocity: 2820
- Muzzle Energy: 2277
- Usage: Deer, Antelope and wild Boar
- Brand: Super-X
- Box Size: 20 Rounds
Shipping Exception - Ammunition
Due to Federal Regulation, actual shipping charges may be charged
Ammo Restriction States:
- California (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Connecticut (Requires a valid Ammunition Certificate along with a photo ID and date of birth)
- Illinois (We can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago - Requires a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID))
- Massachusetts (Requires a valid Firearm Identifcation (FID))
- New Jersey (Requires a valid Firearm Purchaser Identitication (FPID))
- New York (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Washington, DC