Folding knife co-designed by KAI's Ken Onion and Strider. Features SpeedSafe assisted opening system. 3/8-in. hex head pivot shaft nut makes field adjustments possible with minimal tools. Ambidextrous thumb stud or index-finger protrusion for one-handed opening.
- Steel: S30V stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: 3D machined, G10 and Titanium
- Blade Length: 3-3/4 in. (9.5cm)
- Closed Length: 5-1/4 in. (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5in (21.59cm)
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Ambidextrous Opening
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
|Manufacturer||Zero Tolerance Knives|