So which folder will it be today? Easy call. This one. Designed by custom knifemaker Les George and premium-built by Zero Tolerance. The 0900 is compact and powerful. With a shorter—but wider—blade of less than 3 inches, it’s a convenient size to take along almost anywhere.
Like many other Zero Tolerance design partners, Les George has a wealth of practical lifetime experience that has helped shape his approach to knives and knifemaking. From his years as a US Marine to his service as a Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technician, George has seen how tools are used in the real world and he designs his knives to suit those needs. Zero Tolerance is proud to partner with Les George to bring you the compact precision of the 0900, built in the USA by Zero Tolerance.
- Made in the USA
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right)
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Blade length: 2.7 in. (6.9 cm)
- Closed length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall length: 6.6 in. (16.8 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
|Manufacturer||Zero Tolerance Knives|