ZEV Technologies AR15 Billet 5.56 NATO Rifle - 18"
ZEV Billet Rifles are born of innovative design, the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and rigid standards for impeccable quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each rifle is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
• ZEV Billet Upper and Lower receivers are precision-machined from 7075-T651 aluminum for strength and light weight, complete with an integral trigger guard, flared magwell, and finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
• ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system for maximum user customization and control, integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistent and continuous top-rail with the upper receiver.
• ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics.
• ZEV match grade 4150 Chrome Moly 18” barrel with QPQ corrosion resistant finish chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and rifle length gas system. Capable of consistent sub-MOA accuracy with high quality factory ammunition.
• ZEV exclusive sniper grey flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none.
• Ambidextrous operating controls for the safety selector, bolt release, and magazine release.
• Low profile adjustable gas block from Superlative Arms allows the end-user to fine tune the gas flow of the rifle to match their load and set-up.
• Muzzle break reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise to keep you on-target for faster follow up shots.
• H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port-pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
• Mil-spec carbine buffer tube provides six buttstock adjustment positions for user customization and comfort.
• PWS ratchet lock castle nut and endplate with integral ambidextrous QD sling attachment point.
• Completed with Magpul furniture and two PMAG magazines.
• Ships in a premium SKB injection molded watertight wheeled rifle case with a custom cut, high-density foam interior.
• Rifle Weight – 7.85 lbs
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.