ZEV Technologies Large Frame Billet .308 Rifle - 16"
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
ZEV Billet Rifles are descended from the legendary Mega Arms. Sharing the same designers but with a ZEV spin on aesthetics, you’ll find these large frame AR10 .308 rifles to offer incredible accuracy and reliability. They manufacture their billet AR10 rifles using the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art processes for machining and coating, and rigid standards for quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each rifle is assembled and tested in-house by their expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in Centralia WA.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV match grade 416R stainless steel 16” barrel with bronze PVD coating, chambered in .308 Winchester with a 1:10 twist and mid-length gas system. Capable of consistent sub-MOA accuracy with high quality factory ammunition.
- ZEV Muzzle Device.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none.
- Ambidextrous operating controls for the safety selector, bolt release, and magazine release.
- Mil-spec buffer tube provides six buttstock adjustment positions for user customization and comfort.
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics.
- Mil-spec staked castle nut with Magpul ASAP QD endplate with integral ambidextrous QD sling attachment point.
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG20 magazine.
- Length: 35"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Material: 7075-T651 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: True Black Class 2 Type 3 Hard Coat Anodize
- Tolerance: .001"
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|