Aero Precision M4E1 .300blk Partial Upper Receiver - Black 10"
AR-15 Partial Upper Receiver
Aero Precision M4E1 Partial 10" 300blk Upper Receiver - Black
This complete upper includes our new ATLAS S-ONE Handguard! The S-ONE line of handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect addition to your lightweight build. Their proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
- M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver
- ATLAS S-ONE Handguard
- 8" .300 Blackout CMV Barrel
- Low Profile Gas Block and Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Product comes assembled
- This complete upper does not include BCG or Charging Handle.
- The muzzle brake that comes with this complete upper receiver is NOT pinned nor welded to this barrel.
M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver Features:
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Includes port door and forward assist installed
ATLAS S-ONE Handguard Features:
- Front and rear picatinny rail
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3” Inside diameter
- 1.5” Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
8" .300 Blackout Barrel Features:
- Length: 8"
- Twist: 1 in 7
- Muzzle: 5/8x24 Threaded
- Material: 4150 Crome Moly Vanadium
- Finish: QPQ corrosion resistant finish both inside and out
- Gas Block: .750
- Gas Port: .109
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Weight: 18oz
- M4 Barrel Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
- Platform: AR15
- Series: Atlas
- Caliber: .300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 8"
- Color: Black
|Product Type||AR-15 Partial Upper Receiver|
|Gas Block Diameter||.750"|