Aimpoint Micro T2 2MOA
Aimpoint Micro T2 2MOA
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
TAKING THE PERFORMANCE OF COMPACT REFLEX SIGHTS TO AN ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL
The all new Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights.
Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier.
Lightweight sight for extreme conditions
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-2 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on
- Submachine guns
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is ideal as a standalone sight, and thanks to its small size, it can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
Excellent night vision compatibility
The Micro T-2 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-2 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation Night Vision Technology.
Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD) but alos when used with Aimpoint 3XMag magnifyer.
With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-2 is ready for round the clock use.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-2
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- Mounts are not included
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence