Angstadt Arms MDP-9 Roller-delayed 9MM Pistol - 6" FDE
Pistol Caliber Carbine
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The Angstadt Arms MDP-9® is an ultra-compact subgun chambered in 9mm and fed with GLOCK® pistol magazines. It has a proven roller-delayed action and AR-15 platform compatibility, making it the ideal personal defense weapon for both professionals and prepared citizens alike.
- ACTION: Roller-delayed blowback
- CALIBER: 9mm NATO
- COLOR: FDE Cerakote
- MAGAZINE: Includes two (2) 27 round Magpul PMAG GL9 magazines. Accepts GLOCK® 9mm double stack magazines
- ENDRAIL INTERFACE: 1913 endrail with QD sling socket. Firearm will accept most all 1913 side-folding & telescoping pistol brace and stock options
- UPPER ASSEMBLY: 7075-T6 aluminum monolithic upper receiver assembly with continuous top picatinny rail, M-LOK interface and QD sling points
- CHARGING HANDLE: Non-reciprocating ambidextrous forward charging handle (can be swapped from left to right side)
- LOWER RECEIVER: 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower receiver with flared magwell, extended magazine release, threaded bolt catch screw and B5 Systems Type 23 pistol grip
- LRBHO: Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- FIRE CONTROLS: Milspec AR-15/M4 Fire control group. The MDP-9® is compatible with most aftermarket 9mm PCC triggers.
- BARREL: 5.85″ chrome moly black melonite barrel with a 1/10 twist and threaded 1/2×28 TPI
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Removable 3-lug muzzle device
- OVERALL LENGTH: 14″
- WEIGHT (EMPTY): 3.7 lbs unloaded with no magazine
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Made in Charlotte, NC USA!
- Patent pending
|Product Type||Pistol Caliber Carbine|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|