Apex Tactical Specialties M&P Shield Carry Kit
Ships from Distribution Facility
Apex Tactical M&P Shield Carry Kit
The APEX Shield Carry Kit was designed to provide the M&P Shield pistol owner a smooth, consistent trigger pull that is approximately 2 lbs lighter (based on variations in factory tolerances) with the advantages of shorter over-travel and more detectable trigger reset. All of the components work together to provide a pull weight within the acceptable range for a top end, service pistol. The kit itself is engineered to be drop-in and should not require further gunsmithing. However, armorer or gunsmith installation of the Ultimate Striker Block (USB) into the Shield slide is strongly recommended**.
- Reduces trigger pull by approximately 2 lbs.
- Smooth uptake and reset
- Reduces pre-travel
- Reduces over-travel
Applicable To What Gun(s):
- Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Pistols in 9mm and .40 calibers.
- Works in conjunction with the Apex Shield Action Enhancement Trigger, or as a stand-alone with the factory trigger.
In The Package:
- 1 ea. Fully machined .45 Sear
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block Kit
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block
- 1 ea. Striker Block Spring
- 1 ea. Talon Tactical tool
- 1 ea. Shield Carry Spring Set
- 1 ea. Sear Spring (1/8")
- 1 ea. Slave Pin (to assist with trigger return spring installation)
- 1 ea. 4 lb Rated Trigger Return Spring
- You may need to make an adjustment to the trigger bar loop for proper function. If you should need to tune your trigger bar, please follow the instructions on the following video: Trigger Bar Loop Adjustment Video
|Product Type||Pistol Part|
|Manufacturer||Apex Tactical Specialties|
|Option||Smith & Wesson|
|Model||S&W M&P Shield|
|Platform||Smith & Wesson|