Apex Tactical Specialties Tactical Polymer Armorer's Block
Ships from Distribution Facility
Apex Tactical Polymer Armorer's Block
The Apex Armorer's Block is designed for gunsmiths, law enforcement and military armorers and do-it-yourself home gunsmiths to work on Smith & Wesson M&P and Glock model pistols. Works in conjunction with the Apex Armorer's Tray, Apex Shield Trigger Assembly Block and Apex Fat-Faced Trigger Assembly Block (each item sold separately).
Features & Specifications
- Supports a polymer frame pistol for armory work and detail disassembly
- Pre-positioned bosses easily adjustable to position frames
- Slots and holes remove pressure from critical function surfaces while pins are driven in and out
- Thumb safety and magazine disconnect drop into holes and slots to prevent damage
- One side is for the 45 striker, and the other is for the 9/40/357 striker
- Raised walls on each side of the block position the trigger bar within the trigger to easy trigger swapping
- High density polymer construction prevents marring of the frame
- Apex logo and contact information cast directly into the body of the block
- Dimensions: 7” Long x 4” Wide x 1.5” Tall
- Easily fits into a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box with room to spare
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols in all calibers, sizes and configurations. Including thumb safety models and the M&P Shield.
- Glock pistols in all sizes and calibers.
In The Package
- 1ea. Red Polymer Armorer’s Block
|Product Type||Gunsmithing Tool|
|Manufacturer||Apex Tactical Specialties|