Arsenal SAM7SF-84 7.62x39 AK-47 Rifle - 16.33" Desert Sand
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7SF. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its unique right-side folding tubular buttstock to its 24x1.5mm muzzle threads with muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7SF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7SF rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal, Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal's hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenals meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision, and durability
FIME Group Enhanced Fire Control Group
Includes FM-922EUS, the Enhanced Fire Control Group (FCG) for AK- and RPK-based rifles with stamped receivers. FIME's Enhanced FCG includes a single-hook trigger, hammer, disconnector, disconnector springs.
FIME’s Enhanced Fire Control Group delivers shortened trigger travel with an extremely smooth and light trigger pull. To prevent lever misfires, the disconnector face makes full contact with the hammer. Further, the disconnector is engineered with an elongated tail, which makes a full stop on the rear trigger guard rivet and the hammer stop prevents the hammer from slamming on the trigger. With these two designs functioning together, it eliminates the “trigger slap” found in competing products.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and enhanced FCG
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3 barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable one-piece design muzzle brake with 24x1.5mm right-hand threads.
- Right-side folding tubular stock
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Side-mounted scope rail.
- 922(r) compliant with US made or imported magazines.
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- 7.62x39mm caliber rifle
- Milled and forged receiver
- Enhanced FCG
- Chrome lined hammer forged barrel
- 24x1.5mm muzzle right hand threads
- Muzzle brake
- Accessory lugs
- Right-side folding tubular buttstock
- Desert Sand polymer pistol grip and handguards
- Stainless steel heat shield
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Scope rail
- Sectional cleaning rod
- (1) 10-round magazine, sling
- Oil bottle
- Cleaning kit.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total length: 38.2 in. (970 mm)
- Folded length: 28.35 in. (720 mm)
- Barrel length: 16.33 in. (415 mm)
- Rifling: 6 grooves
- Twist rate: 1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)
- Weight w/o magazine: 3.85kg | 8.5 lbs
- Muzzle velocity: 2,329 fps (710 m/s)
- Maximum range: 1350 m (1,480 yds)
- Rear sight range: 800 m (875 yds)
- Rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
- Weight: 7 lbs
|Product Type||AK-47/74 Rifle|