Brügger & Thomet (B&T) GHM9 Compact Pistol Gen2 (Glock Compatible) - 9mm
Pistol Caliber Carbine
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
The GHM9 Compact G is a sporty 9 x 19 mm carbine with an integrated shoulder stock. It is a perfect and inexpensive semi-automatic carbine for dynamic shooting as well as just for plinking.
The special feature of the G version is the fact, that the gun is designed for Glock magazines and can accommodate all double-column 9 mm magazines.
Besides that the weapon is, as the name already implies, due to its 110 mm short barrel, very compact.
- Calibre: 9 mm x 19
- System: Close bolt blow back system
- Operation: Semi automatic
- Length min./max: 370 mm / 563 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Height: 285 mm (incl. 33-round magazine and open sights)
- Barrel Length: 110 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Stock Pull: 368 mm
- Primary Sighting System: Foldable open sights
- Sight length: 270 mm
- Suppressor connector: 1/2" x 28
- NAR Rails: 1 + 3
- Charging handle: Interchangeable
- Magazines: All double column 9 mm Glock magazines
- Handling: Ambidextrous
- Shoulder stock: Foldable
- Also included: One 33rd Glock magazine, hardcase, sling, manual
While Rainier Arms tries to stay current on all state laws, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the firearm they are purchasing is legal to ship, as presented on our website, to their dealer of choice, and that the dealer is willing to accept the transfer.
|Product Type||Pistol Caliber Carbine|
|Manufacturer||Brügger & Thomet (B&T)|