Brügger & Thomet (B&T) USA APC9 SD Suppressed 9mm Pistol
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The B&T APC9 SD integrally suppressed 9mm semi-automatic pistol is the commercial variant of the highly acclaimed APC SD submachinegun. With its unique suppressor design, the APC9 SD delivers supersonic projectiles at near or below subsonic speeds. This makes the APC9 SD one of the quietest packages in its class. Made in Switzerland using state of the art materials and manufacturing methods, the APC9 SD semi-automatic pistol is a masterpiece of Swiss precision. B&T AG is a global industry leader in military and law enforcement weapon systems and accessories.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- System: Closed bolt blow back
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Caliber: 9 x 19 mm
- Barrel length: Cold Hammer Forged 5.74 in. (146 mm)
- Barrel twist: 1:10 RH
- Sound suppression: B&T MP5/APC9 SD sound suppressor (NOTE: Suppressor IS included but NOT Installed)
- Sights: Integral flush-profile flip-up (front/rear)
- Charging handle: Right/Left interchangeable
- Handling: Ambidextrous safety selector, magazine release and bolt hold open
- Pistol grip feature: Integral storage (non-watertight)
- Buttcap feature: Dual-feature B&T folding stock adapter/AR buffer tube adapter with QD swivel sling loop
- Included: One 30 round magazine, sling, cleaning kit, manual, hard case
- Weight 6 lbs
|Manufacturer||Brügger & Thomet (B&T)|