Bravo Company MFG (BCM) AR-15 Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
Lower Parts Kit
BCM® Enhanced Lower Parts Kit for your AR15 Lower Receiver
This kit includes all the Mil-Spec quality components you have come to expect from BCM, along with some fantastic upgrades to include;
- BCM PNT™ Trigger Assembly
- BCM Pistol Grip, Mod 3
- BCM Enhanced Trigger Guard
In a commercial market flooded with imported and low quality Mil-Spec imitations, you can trust that BCM parts are made in the USA and to the highest standards. Please look at the information below.
BCM PNT™ Trigger Assembly (Polished – Nickel – Teflon)
- BCM quality, modern manufacturing processes, and aerospace coatings are combined to ensure parts last a lifetime while performing far beyond requirements established nearly six decades ago.
- The BCM PNT™ Trigger and PNT™ Hammer are a precision machined Mil-Spec AISI8620 investment casting per the USGI TDP (Mil-Spec) for M16/M4 family of weapons. (not to be confused with MIM parts that are very common in the commercial market). 156/157 holes are honed to assist in perfect alignment and a smooth trigger pull.
- After that, the BCM PNT™ Trigger and PNT™ Hammer then goes through a 3 step heat treat and case hardening process for optimal grain structure alignment, yielding a stronger and more wear resistance product..
- Polished: The sear engagement surfaces are ground, but then hand polished for an increased smoothness up to 300% beyond the Mil-Spec.
- Nickel: An electroless nickel finish is applied for a smoother trigger pull with less ‘grit’ and reduced felt ‘creep’. Nickel also provides a long lasting finish that will not corrode, rust, or discolor due to oxidation.
- Teflon: Teflon particles are embedded in the nickel, further reducing the friction of the interface and ensuring a long lasting coating. This is done on both the BCM PNT™ Trigger and Hammer in order to provide the maximum benefit allowed by the nickel coating, by augmenting the low friction and corrosion resistance.
This assembly includes their impact resistant trigger and hammer pins. They are centerless ground to a fine finish and superior tolerances to ensure compatibility with all MIL SPEC lower receivers built per the USGI TDP.
The BCM Disconnector is stamped from a 1070 material and fine blanked for cleaner edges, double disc ground to precise size. All hammer engagement surfaces are also ground for a super clean reset.
The processes and tolerances are matched in the BCM PNT™ Trigger Assembly to create a system better than the sum of its parts.
Bolt Catch and Safety Selector
- The BCM Bolt Catch and Safety Selector are a Mil-Spec AISI8620 investment casting per the USGI TDP for M16/M4 family of weapons. (not to be confused with MIM parts that are very common in the commercial market)
- The Safety Selector is center-less ground. The Selector and Bolt Catch are machined to the Mil-Spec , then goes through a 3 step heat treat and case hardening process for optimal grain structure and wear resistance. Has a phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
BCM Magazine Catch
- The BCM Magazine Catch Assembly (plate and the post) is precision machined Mil-Spec AISI8620 per the USGI TDP for M16/M4 family of weapons. (not to be confused with MIM parts that are very common in the commercial market) and a hardened alloy steel shaft.
- The BCM Magazine Catch is machined to the Mil-Spec , then goes through a 3 step heat treat and case hardening process for optimal grain structure and wear resistance. The shaft is hardened, centerless ground, and precision threaded. Parts are assembled and staked per the USGI TDP and given a phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
BCM Rear Takedown Pin and Front Pivot Pin
- BCM Rear Takedown Pins and Front Pivot Pins are made from AISI8620 bar stock and machined per the USGI TDP for M16/M4 family of weapons. Our takedown pins are given a 3 step heat treat processes and the diameters are ground to final size prior to a corrosion resistant phosphate finish.
BCM Detents and Springs
- Takedown detents include a zinc chromate coating to resist corrosion and prevent them seizing in the small holes of the lower receiver while the Buffer retainer and Bolt Stop Plunger are made from hardened alloy steel for wear resistance and finished with a phosphate coating to prevent corrosion. The Springs are 17-7PH Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and retain adequate tension for a lifetime of service.
This BCM Enhanced Lower Parts Kit includes:
- BCM PNT™ Hammer
- Hammer Spring
- BCM PNT™ Trigger
- Trigger Spring
- Hammer/Trigger Pins
- Disconnector Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Stop Pin
- Rear Pivot Pin
- Buffer Retainer
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magazine Catch
- Rear Take Down Pin
- Selector (Safety)
- Selector Detent
- Selector Detent Spring
- BCM Enhanced Trigger Guard
- BCM Trigger Guard Pin
- BCM Trigger Guard Screw
- BCM Pistol Grip Mod 3, Grip Screw, Locking Washer
- Take Down/ Pivot Pin Detent
- Take Down/ Pivot Pin Detent Spring
|Product Type||Lower Parts Kit|
|Manufacturer||Bravo Company MFG (BCM)|