Quick Detachable KeyMod Version
- · Quick detachable, Patent Pending, Tool-less, Direct Mount KeyMod interface.
- · Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- · The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- · Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- · Flat sides give better yaw control during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- · Aggressive texture.
- · Storage inside the grip.
- · Requires three KeyMod attachment hole mounting points.
- · Spring-loaded clamps makes installation and removal easier.
- · Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
- · To unlock, force the serrated slide-latch upward, until it clears the lower portion of the grip body.
- · After it clears, rotate the lower grip body, counter-clockwise, a minimum of two rotations.
- · Install the grip forward, into the chosen KeyMod interface location and with the desired grip angle direction, until the grip travels no further
- · Twist the lower grip section clockwise until the serrated slide-latch drops into the locked position.
- · Ensure the grip is firmly locked into the KeyMod interface.
|Manufacturer||Bravo Company MFG|