Byrna Technologies SD Self Defense Pepper Kit
This product is restricted in the States of California, Hawaii, New York, Oregon and Washington DC and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions.
The Byrna SD (Self Defense) is the successor of the Byrna HD. It has been re-engineered for optimal performance. Powered by compressed air (CO2), the Byrna SD shoots .68 caliber round kinetic and/or chemical irritant projectiles that can disable a threat from up to 60-feet away. It is an incredibly powerful and non-lethal self-defense weapon.
- Up to 300 feet per second average projectile speed
- Ergonomic honeycomb grip for better control in all conditions
- Improved sights for faster target acquisition
- Straight trigger with a 6.5 lb. trigger pull weight on the second shot and smoother press
- Ambidextrous safe/fire switch that allows for easy toggling for both left-handed and right-handed individuals
- Byrna Pepper Projectiles contain a blend of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) + PAVA making it one of the most powerful pepper projectiles on the market.
- Byrna Kinetic Projectiles do not contain any active or inert ingredients. These hard, solid plastic projectiles do not break upon impact and can discourage, deter, and delay an attacker.
- Byrna Eco-Kinetic is one of the lowest priced less-lethal projectiles available. More importantly, it’s water-solubility leaves no trace after outdoor use—you no longer need to clean up the remnants of plastic shells after each range session. Simply hose down the practice area with water or just leave it for mother nature to handle.
- (1) Byrna SD Launcher
- (2) 5-Round Magazines
- (2) Byrna 8-Gram CO2 Cartridges
- (1) 5-Round Tube of Byrna Pepper Projectiles
- (1) 5-Round Tube of Byrna Kinetic Projectiles
- (1) 5-Round Tube of Byrna Eco-Kinetic Projectiles
- (1) Zippered Carrying Case
- (1) #byrnanation Medallion
The Byrna SD is not classified as a firearm therefore does not require a permit or background check to own. Must be 18 or older to purchase.
|Product Type||Pepper Spray|
|Manufacturer||Byrna Technologies Inc.|