Century Arms AP5 9mm Pistol - 9"
Pistol Caliber Carbine
The AP5 or “Apparatus Pistol”, is a roller delayed blowback firearm based and built off of the original and historic design from the 1970’s. The roller-lock platform has been widely respected as the preeminent design for over 50 years. Adopted for use across the globe, no other firearm of its type has been more successful. This firearm which are imported from the MKE manufacturing facility in Turkey are available in a full sized model designated simply as the AP5.
Each model of the AP5 includes standard: a rugged plastic carry case, two (2) 30-round magazines, a factory cleaning kit, factory picatinny style optics mount, factory sling, and a gun lock. All AP5 firearms are chambered in 9x19 mm and have a cold hammer forged barrel with a 1:9.8” twist. The AP5 barrel has a 3-lug quick attachment and 1/2x28 threaded end for suppressor mounting options.
- Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum (Luger)
- Action: Semi-Automatic; Roller-Lock, Delayed Blowback Action
- Sights: Rear Drum Sight, Fixed Front Sight
- Overall Length: 17.9 Inches
- Barrel Length: 8.9 Inches
- Barrel Twist: 1:9.8 Inches
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium
- Muzzle Attachement: 3-lug quick attachment; 1/2x28 threading
- Weight (Unloaded): 5.5 pounds
|Product Type||Pistol Caliber Carbine|