Cross Machine Tool (CMT) Tactical AR-10 UHPR MOD 2-HP .308/7.62 RAILS - 15"
Available for In-Store Purchase or Curbside Pickup Auburn, WA
CMT Tactical AR-10 UHPR MOD 2-HP .308/7.62 RAILS - 15"
Compatible with all Large Frame DPMS High Profile upper receivers
The CMT UHPR™-HP series of AR10 Rails are designed from the ground up for hard use either in tactical, competition or hunting scenarios. To withstand the rigors placed on heavier large frame weapons we have opted to utilize 4140 Pre-hardened material for the barrel nut & sling QD sockets. We use 17-4 PH stainless steel on the Patent Pending attachment/anti-rotation system, never opting for lessor/cheaper materials at these critical load bearing points.
- Rail- 6000 series extruded Aluminum Milspec Type 3 Class 2 Hard Black anodized
- Easy installation with included barrel nut wrench.
- Barrel Nut- 4140 pre-hardened alloy steel- Black Nitrided
- 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail mounting attachment- Patent Pending provides maximum lock on barrel nut eliminating forward slippage or handguard
- 4 each Heavy Duty Nitrided alloy steel QD sling socket inserts, 2 on each side/end at the 3 o'clock & 9 o'clock positions
- No Barrel nut shims required for installation
- Does not contact or apply side loads to gas tube
- Inner Diameter of handguard - 1.420"
- MLOK Slots at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
|SKU||UHPR 15.0 MOD 2-HP|
|Product Type||AR-10 Handguard|
|Manufacturer||Cross Machine Tool (CMT)|