Daniel Defense DD4 MK18RIII 5.56 SBR - 10.3" Black
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL & SOT to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
LESS WEIGHT, MORE FLEXIBILITY - with additional features that make this unmatched short-barreled rifle even lighter, more maneuverable, and more controllable. The MK18 RIII features a fully ambidextrous lower reciever, and we've replaced the RIS II rail system with a alighter-weight RIS III rail system taht utilizes M-LOK attachedment instead of picatinny.
- 10.3" chrome-lined, heavy-phosphate-coated Government-profile barrel provides ouytstanding maneuverability & durability
- Fully ambidextrous lower enables shooter to operate imporatant rifle mechanisms without moving dominant hand from rifle grip
- 9.5" RIS III Rail - modeled after the RIS II two-piece handguard developed for SOCOM - features M0-LOK attachment for light weight
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadiurn
- Barrel Type: Cold Hammer Forged
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Rifling Twist: 1:7"
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Overall Length: 26 3/4" - 29 7/8"
- Weight (unloaded): 5.73 LBS
- Rail System: RIS III 9.5
Please NOTE: There is no magazine included in this product.
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
|Product Type||Short-Barrel Rifle|