Dead Air Armament Sierra 5 Suppressor - Xeno
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL & SOT to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
Introducing the all-new 5.56 silencer from Dead Air Silencers. From the beginning, our mission has been to give No Quarter in design, performance, and technology. The Sierra-5 stands true to that mission by giving you everything you want out of a dedicated 5.56 silencer.
This is a hard-use silencer. We are not cutting costs or decreasing lifespan by using stainless steel baffles. We are not sacrificing durability in search of saving a few ounces. The Sierra-5 is full-auto rated with no barrel length restrictions. Love or hate the knurling, it’s function over form, directly inline with our goal when developing the Sierra-5. Frankly, if you don’t get the Sierra-5 red hot each time you shoot it we might be offended.
Built for professional use, it offers the perfect balance of overall sound and flash suppression while maintaining a compact footprint and minimal weight. By utilizing HUB compatible (1.375-24”) mounting adapters.
Featuring the proven winning combination of welded Stellite® baffles wrapped in a stainless outer tube, Sierra-5 is the last 5.56 suppressor you’ll need.
- The included flash hider front cap aids in excellent visual signature reduction.
- The Sierra-5 is compatible with all of our R-Series front caps, including our E-Brake.
- All Stellite® baffles and full penetration laser welding ensures a robust and solid monolithic core structure. Then welded to the outer tube for additional strength and durability.
- The Sierra-5 is optimized specifically for high-performance out of the 5.56 platform in sound and flash suppression, while maintaining a low blowback, short pressure impulse.
- The Sierra-5 XM ships with the complete Xeno system (adapter and flash hider). But thanks to the 1.375-28″ HUB socket you can change your mind without regret.
- The Sierra-5 features a small hole drilled through the blast chamber making it possible to pin & weld your adapter or insert to the suppressor.
- The outer tube is knurled to provide a strong purchase for securing and removing the silencer. It also serves extremely well in securing heat-protective wraps.
- The Sierra-5 also boasts heavy lug tooling features allowing for secure tightening and loosening adapters with included tools.
- Caliber Rating: 5.56 Nato, 224 Valkyrie
- Energy Rating: 2200+ Ft Lbs
- Bore Diameter: 5.56mm
- Length (No Adapter): 4.87 Inches
- Length (W/xeno): 5.72 Inches
- Diameter: 1.5 Inches
- Weight (No Adapter): 10.8 Ounces
- Weight (W/xeno): 13.3 Ounces
- Materials: Stellite® Baffles, Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Cerakote®
- Usage: Ideal For Heavy Firing Schedules
- Barrel Restrictions: None
- Full Auto Rated: Yes
- Part Number: SIERRA5XM
- Sierra-5 Suppressor
- Xeno Adapter
- 1/2-28 Xeno Flash Hider
- Accessory Tool Pack
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY.
|Manufacturer||Dead Air Armament|