Dead Air Armament Wolfman Modular 9mm Suppressor
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
What started out as mild plastic surgery for some in-line improvements to the Wolf-9SD ended up turning into an entirely new beast. The Wolfman is the next generation of suppression. Like its predecessor, it’s a modular, multi-caliber suppressor. It specializes in subgun, light-duty rifle, and pistol use. It provides ultimate suppression in its full-length configuration while still providing exceptional performance when set up in the short configuration. The Wolfman also has an Ace up its sleeve, the front cap can contain a user-provided rubber wipe that can drop suppression levels even further.
Construction is fully welded 17-4 PH stainless steel that brings ultimate strength while keeping the suppressor as light as possible. It’s the ultimate mix of toughness and lightweight. The suppressor is designed for maximum muzzle suppression while also maximizing at-ear performance for the shooter through the use of a large internal volume and generous blast chamber.
The Wolfman ships with a 1/2-28 direct thread mount and features a wipe compatible front cap (tool included). Wipes are user replaceable with commonly available rubber washer sizes.
- Rating: 5.56, 300BLK, 7.62x39, 9X39, 350 Legend, (When shooting supersonic rifle ammo you must use the KeyMicro brake, semi-auto only rated on supersonic rifle cartridges. Full-auto rated on everything else) .380, 9mm
- Length (Long, no mount): 7.5"
- Length (Short, no mount): 5.13"
- Weight (Long, no mount): 14.4 oz.
- Weight (Short, no mount): 9.8 oz.
- Diameter: 1.618"
- Finish: Cerakote
- Mount: Ships with 1/2-28 direct-thread insert
- Pistons:1/2 x 28 | M13.5x1LH | 9/16x24 | M14.5x1LH | .578x28 | M16x1LH | M16x1RH
- Fixed Mounts: 3-Lug | 1/2x28 | 1/2x36 | 5/8x24 | M18x1 | M13.5x1LH
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
|Manufacturer||Dead Air Armament|