Enoch Industries ODIN 10/22 Chassis System
***This product ships from another warehouse location and not available at our retail store. Orders will take an additional 2-3 business days for processing, please be aware when choosing your shipping method**
Welcome to the Odin Chassis System. The ultimate in compact versatility for the 10/22® platform. Incorporating all the current AR-15 attachment standards gives you a level of function that previously couldn’t be found for the beloved Ruger® 10/22®platform.
Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, the ODIN Chassis System gives you a rigid, no compromise cornerstone for your next precision build. This lightweight, versatile design features a rear Picatinny rail interface that gives you the flexibility to properly stabilize a pistol or rifle build without the bulk of a receiver extension. Weighing in at only 12oz, the ODIN has MLok slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, which allows you to add whatever your heart desires or nothing at all – your call. At the rear of the chassis, the ODIN offers up two steel, 360-degree quick disconnects on both sides of the chassis, ideal for running your favorite sling when you are on the go. The grip adapter closes the gap from the grip to trigger housing keeping the transition to a minimum, making the shooting experience more enjoyable, giving you the ability to add any non-beavertail AR-15 grip available on the market.
Whether you are using a factory receiver and barrel set or a tricked out competition plinker, the Odin Chassis System has you covered.
- Material 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Product weight 12.22 oz. including all hardware
- Dimensions Length: 12.75" , Width: 1.5" , Height: 1.5"
- Grips All non-beavertail grips and some beavertail grips with modifications to grip
- Stocks 3 Picatinny slots at the rear of chassis for brace or stock attachments
- Trigger guard Some aftermarket triggers may require minor fitment to grip adapter.
- Receivers Will fit all standard, non-takedown receivers excluding the Supergrade with integral tang. If it fits other standard stocks, it is compatible with the Odin Chassis System.
- Attachments MLok slots at 3, 6, and 9-o'clock
- QD inserts 2 nitrided 360° steel inserts
- Barrel channel inner dimension 1.015"
- Barrel lengths Using a 6" barrel brings the threaded muzzle .575" past the handguard, exposing threads for silencers. Also works great for that rifle build.